The Styx is the perfect size for weekend escapes. It’s big enough for longer trips if you forego a few luxuries, while the Exact Fit harness gives comfort under heavy loads. The dual compartments allow access to your sleeping bag without unpacking.
Well featured with easy access to your gear for weekend to week long trips.
- Exact Fit harness provides unparalleled carrying comfort
- Eight harness sizes available to refine the fit, including a specific women’s model
- Dual compartments give easy access to your gear
- Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm)
- Canvas-bound seams
- Pack base and high-wear areas are reinforced with 1000-denier nylon
- Generous front pocket for rainwear, first aid and munchies
- YKK zippers
- Lid pocket with key clip
- Dual, easy-reach water bottle pockets
- Extendable floating lid
- Mat attachment buckles
- Tent pole/snow stake/wand pockets
- External and underlid compression straps
|ATTACHMENT POINTS||KEYS, MAT, TENT POLES|
|WEIGHT (KG)||2.7 (MEDIUM)|
Waterloc® canvas (approximately 390 gsm). A tough, waterproof fabric developed in Australia specifically for One Planet rucksacks. The yarn has a polyester core wrapped in cotton: the core gives the fabric strength, while the cotton expands when moist, filling any microscopic holes and providing superior waterproofing. Waterloc canvas is tightly woven and impregnated with rot inhibitors and waterproofing agents to ensure waterproofness and longevity.
Most pack wear occurs through abrasion so we use Waterloc grid for increased strength. However, we’ve kept the surface smooth: the raised profile of traditional ripstop grids mean the prominent threads get clobbered, creating premature wear.