For riders who want a binding that’s heavy on tech but light on their feet, look no further than the Vice. Designed to bring the surfy feel of AsymWrap to a mid-flexing binding that rides it all, the Vice also features our PivotMount Tech to let riders decide their ideal ankle strap placement.
- AsymWrap Technology: Three points of asymmetrical heel hoop connection, flex oriented for maximum board feel, surfy side to side, responsive toe to heel.
- AsymVice Highback: Lightweight, tweakable yet responsive with an anatomically correct flex pattern
- Minimist Ankle Strap: Medium flex, lightweight design with flex-happy coring
- Conform Grip 2.0 Toe Strap: Overmolded elastic strap for maximum hold and slip-free grip
- V-Rod Baseplate: Minimal footprint with maximum board feel