It's a jungle out there. Of all the daypacks ever conceived this one stands out as a truly useful, classic design. 33 litres capacity is more than enough for most purposes. The single compartment and large back pocket work well. The simple drawcord throat and buckle-over top cover provide not just great flexibility but also excellent wet weather performance. Combining the endurance of high quality canvas with detailed wear reinforcement the Traverse will serve for many years. This latest version features canvas side pouches and our new 'contour adaptable' segmented body panel - adding convenience, good looks and functional excellence . Only from WE.
- A rugged, versatile top-loading daypack.
- Great for day bushwalks, student commuting and all general use.
- Generous back pocket and side/bottle pockets.
- Closed-cell foam back pad in internal zip pocket.
- Anti-roll bar across shoulder level.
- Full base rand for wear protection.
- Segmented harness/back panel.
- Canvas faced, contoured shoulder harness.
- Detachable, quick-release, 38mm waist stabilisation strap.
- Colours: Ocean, Teal, Pinot (see 'show larger image' above)
- Bag Fabric: High-density 275g core-spun canvas
- Reinforcing Fabric: 1000d PU coated nylon Kodra.
- One back length: M (450mm)
- Capacity: 33 litres
- Weight: 1.0 kg