The Foundation 106 is a ski to get excited about. Foundation’s novel bamboo design has taken the overall feel of damping and solidity to new levels. The F106 benefits from a refined rocker line and Chassis-inspired sidecut, which provides instant engagement and a smooth turn finish. Both attributes accent the hypnotic feel of a flex profile that bends around your boot, drawing you directly into deeper, more playful arcs across a wide range of terrain and snow. The Marker Griffon comes standard with this package.
- The Salomon Guardian MNC 13 comes in two sizes, with the small size (S) suitable for boots with a BSL (boot sole length) of between 265mm-320mm. The large size (L) is compatible with boots with a BSL of between 305mm-360mm.
- The Tyrolia Adrenalin 13 comes in "Long" and "Short" models. The 'Short' is compatible with boots with a BSL (boot sole length) of 270mm-330mm. The 'Long' is compatible with with boots measuring between 300mm-360mm.
|Extra Product Info
- 142/106/125 | Radius: 18m @185cm
- 168cm, 178cm, 185cm, 191cm
- 2220g per ski average weight @ 191cm
- 2050g per ski average weight @ 185cm
- 1950g per ski average weight @ 178cm
- 1780g per ski average weight @ 168cm