Elan Amphibio 84 XTi F 2019
Just as we like to say that wine gets better with years, the Amphibio 84 XTi Fusion is living proof that skis get better with additional milimeters underfoot. Feeling at home on all kinds of snow conditions, this ski excels even if you missed the first chair, as it will blast through groomers, crud and will even allow for a quick trip off-piste. The secure 84mm waist width combined with the innovative Elan's Amphibio 4D Technology takes credit for this versatility. It combines the Amphibio profile, a smart combination of camber for greater edge grip and rocker for faster and direct turns, with a pre-shaped, vibration reducing titanium top that differs in the front and rear. A convex front will help you initiate a turn with precision, while the concave rear will make you exit the turn in a dynamic fashion.
Includes the Elan Fusion ELX 12.0 Binding
|Extra Product Info|
Amphibio 4D Core Technology
- Elan’s patented Amphibio 4D technology is the latest evolution in modern ski design. The 4D concept has traditionally flat structural layers in the ski strategically shaped in convex and concave forms in the tip and tail of the ski. This shaped structure concept, combined with the Amphibio profile provides unrivalled all mountain versatility, power and performance.
- The Amphibio profile is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip, and stability while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
- Fusion is Elan's original integrated binding system that ensures a smooth flex of the ski, that translates to easy turn initiation and quick and powerful edge-to-edge responsiveness. The synchronized toe and heel movement also allows for fast and simple binding adjustment.
- The RST Sidewall Construction optimizes the transfer of power and energy from skier to the edge of the ski, providing maximum edge hold from the tip to the tail of the ski.
Power Wood Core
- The Power Wood Core features a power-frame composed of poplar that is vertically connected to composite laminates, a structure that provides increased torsional stability and responsiveness. This composite construction delivers enhanced edge hold in the tip and tail areas and a uniform flex throughout the length of the ski.
- The XTI is a unique construction for high performance wider platform skis. One layer of titanium enhances edge control while longitudinal carbon fibers provide responsiveness and smooth transition in the turns.