Ride Agenda 2019
The Agenda is like a girl from the suburbs who constantly drinks fancy lattes, and uses the words "random" and "crazy" to describe her personality, but who's judging? You think she's basic, then you find out she is way into reading true crime books and serial killer bios, so you give her a chance and it turns out that there is a lot more going on under the surface. Sure, the Agenda appears pretty "basic" at first glance with an extruded base and the ability to match with little to no effort, but then you notice the added durability and stability of the Slimewalls combined the response and consistent flex provided by the biaxial glass and Foundation Core. All of a sudden that Agenda is looking pretty nice compared to those other basic bitches on the wall. Also, the Agenda has a little bit of rocker in there and you're never going to believe this...she's a twin! Imagine the possibilities.
Ride LX 2018
Do you clip tickets in the parking lot of your local resort? Have you ever made tomato soup from free ketchup and the hot water provided for tea in the lodge? The LX provides essential features and quality materials at a price that might leave you with enough cash to stop living like a snowboard hobo. The LX provides you with Ride's Spectrum Chassis System, FreeFlex Highbacks and Wedgie footbeds for a binding that will keep your feet secure and comfortable, while allowing you to progress your skills or just eat a man's lunch for once. Astroglyde ratchets make for a smooth entry and exit and the RAD Ankle straps combine forces with the ThinGrip Plus Toe Straps to hold you securely in place. Bottom line, the LX bindings are softer-flexing bindings built for performance, and they may help you achieve your dream of buying a salad at the resort instead of stealing one from the complimentary buffet.
|Extra Product Info|
Ride Agenda 2019
- Twin Rocker
- ALL RIDE boards feature Thin Construction with tapered tips and tails, reduced swing weight, enhanced tip flex and the sidewall runs past the effective edge.
- Rockwell 48 C.
- 90° and 0° angles, fun and forgiving.
- The industry standard extruded 1500 Ptex base material. Good wax absorbtion and easy to repair.
- Tip-to-tail Aspen wood core with proven durability that retains pop and flex.
- RIDE’s exclusive Slimewalls® are forgiving and ductile, absorbing impacts rather than defending against them. Just like your skate wheels, the urethane in Slimewalls® smoothes the interaction with the snow, wood or metal surfaces you may RIDE on. On top of all that, these babies are virtually indestructible, the most durable sidewalls in snowboarding.
- Added underneath each binding area to improve compressive strenth and prevent board breaks where it matters most. Offered in two levels - single and double.
STANDARD TOP SHEET
- Durable topsheet with graphics only RIDE can bring you.
Ride LX 2018
Spectrum Chassis System
- A lightweight injected polycarbonate chassis with stance correct heel cup. Allows for a budget friendly option that maintains RIDE DNA with a progressive look.
THINGRIP™ Plus Toe Strap
- A convertible toe strap with a lightweight, over-molded rubber web for super snug boot grip.
- An ultra-light footbed that uses subtle angles to align the ankles and knees to a more natural and comfortable position. The angle also gives leverage to press the board for huge pop, without affecting your preferred stance width. Offered in 2 levels to accommodate your physical stance and riding style - The standard Wedgie™ is ideal for riders looking for added control and pop, while Wedgie™ 4.0 is great for riders looking for the utmost drive and ollie pop, along with those that prefer an extra wide stance.