The choice of outdoor professionals. This canvas equivalent of our Mountain Expedition model performs across the whole spectrum of backcountry pursuits. Using the highest grade of genuine Australian corespun canvas available the Lost World is a pack of rare quality. It combines essential break-down modularity, compression ability and fit-out for alpine use with the strength, heavy-load comfort and weather-resistance demanded on extended, off-track journeys through rough, wet country. The long canvas bag with its wide, draw-string throat and jack-up, bum-bag-convertible top cover has capacity to contain outsized loads and double as a three-quarter bivibag. The Synchro-FORM harness system completes the comfort side of the equation.
|Extra Product Info
- Single-compartment, high-volume, canvas bag.
- The long, draw-string throat allows the pack to accomodate the massive loads.
- Detachable, dual-compartment top cover converts to effective waist pack.
- Bag Fabric: High-density 275g corespun canvas
- Reinforcing Layers: 1000d nylon Kodra, PU coated.
- Colour: Ocean / Grey.
- Internal Frame System: High-tensile, aluminium, asymmetric cross.
- Shoulder Harness: 3-D contoured Synchro-FORM with interchangeable insert plates.
- Hip Harness: Synchro-FORM Hi-Load with 3-D multi-laminated pads
- Harness Face Fabric: Corespun canvas.
- Back sizes: XS/S (350/400mm), S/M (400/450mm), L (500mm)
- Bag Capacities: XS/S:95+, S/M:100+, L:105+ Litres
- Pack Weights: XS/S: 3.4, S/M: 3.55, L: 3.7 kg
- Please note the XS/S will only be available in the older style and while stocks last