When huge capacity heads up your spec list this rare beast of a pack steps up to the mark. Here is great value - a big daypack for sports gear, overnighters, weekends, boat trips, lightweight travel in the tropics, you name it. The side compression straps are there to control undersized loads, the reinforcing detail to provide a life expectancy that begins with our choice of canvas as the base fabric. This pack is a perfect companion at the markets, packing home the weekly load of fresh produce. If you're just heading out because there's no place you'd rather be, take a Contour. It's versatility will give you the best chance to, someday, make it back home alive.
- Cavernous, top loading daypack for big load comfort.
- Generous external pocket.
- Top pocket, with internal security pocket for valuables.
- Two pairs of side compression straps.
- Adjustable bottle pockets.
- Closed-cell foam backpad in internal zip pocket.
- Anti-roll bar at shoulder level.
- Full base rand for wear protection.
- Canvas faced, contoured shoulder harness.
- Segmented back panel for optimum load carrying comfort.
- Stowaway hip wings disappear when not required (see image).
- Colours: Pinot, Teal, Ocean (see 'show larger image' above)
- Bag Fabric: High-density 275g corespun canvas
- Reinforcing Fabric: 1000d PU coated nylon Kodra.
- One back length: M (450mm)
- Capacity: 45 Litres
- Weight: 1.8 kg