The PANTIN foot ascender is used with the CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps to make rope ascents faster and less tiring. It is available in right- and left-foot versions.
- Used to complement CROLL, ASCENSION or ASCENTREE rope clamps
- design facilitates rope glide on the first few meters
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- mechanism is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- releases from the rope with a simple backwards movement of the foot
- easy and quick adjustment with DoubleBack buckle
- catch available as accessory to keep the rope in the device during rope ascents
- stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion
- Dyneema® straps resist abrasion
- Available in right- and left-foot versions
- Note: The PANTIN is not an item of PPE.
- Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, Dyneema®
- Weight: 85 g
- Rope compatibility: 8 to 13 mm