The all-new, medium-flexing BFC 100 is ideal for skiers who prioritize comfort but still need a supportive boot that won’t hold them back.
With hands-free entry, a dual material overlap, you’ll be in and out of your boots without a second thought. A wide 103mm last, Cushfit Plus liner, a fully-heat-moldable shell, and an updated Après Mode means mobility, comfort and energy will be high, all day long.
- HANDS FREE ENTRY: hands free entry Dual material overlap for intuitive and easy hands-free exit and entry.
- FULLY HEAT-MOLDABLE: Both the boot's shell and cuff are capable of being heat-molded to a variety of foot shapes for a true custom fit.
- APRES MODE 2.0: A new and improved walk mode offering a massive 50-degree range of motion. A lever on the back of the boot unlocks the upper cuff from the lower shell, allowing for increased comfort and convenience when walking from the car to the lift
- GRIP WALK OUTSOLES: gripwalk outsole Removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles collaboratively designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system for better grip and added comfort when walking and standing in boots, but doesn’t compromise the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing. Preinstalled.
- CUSHFIT PLUS: cushfit liner image Lasted with a blend of open-cell and EVA foam for an extremely comfortable, warm, and supportive fit.
- TRUST A PROFESSIONAL: Before using your new boots, you must have an authorized K2 Ski retailer check your boot, binding, and sole setup. K2 Ski boot soles must only be changed by an authorized retailer.