With multiple friction modes and a versatile design that's ideal for any climbing situation, the Black Diamond ATC-XP is the evolution of the classic ATC (Air Traffic Controller). The ATC-XP's grooved high-friction mode offers three times greater hold and stopping power, while its geometric, symmetrical design reduces rope kinks when lowering your partner. Also, with its wide range of rope compatibility (from 7.7 mm to 11 mm), the ATC-XP is perfect for everything from sport cragging to alpine ice.
- 30% lighter than the original
- High-friction mode offers 3 times greater hold and stopping power than regular-friction mode
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes
- Hot-forged construction
- Versatile design accepts ropes from 7.7 to 11 mm
- Weight: 64g