Made for the solo hiker, Goondie 1 breaks the lightweight mould by offering comfort and practicality without a massive weight penalty. There is room to sit up and read or get dressed, a single door for entry and a storage hatch for your stove or boots.
This tent provides a solo hiker with lightweight performance, excellent ventilation and durability. The 30 denier polyester fly has a long field life while the mesh inner provides maximum ventilation
For super light-weight options, consider adding the Goondie 1 footprint. This is an ultralight alternative to the tent inner.
- Capacity: 1 person
- Weight: 1465g
- Packaged Weight: 1605g
- Internal floor space: 1.84m²
- Inner dimensions: 850 wide head (750 wide foot) x 2300 long x 950 high
- Vestibules: 1 (+1 internal)
- Entrances: 1
- Fly Material: 30D Polyester Sil/PU; 1500mm waterhead
- Floor Material: 75D Polyester PEU; 5000mm waterhead
- Inner walls/ceiling material: nylon lower and mesh upper
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pegs: Forged alloy