A brand new tent in the Mont range: the Dragonfly is a robust all-season shelter for 2 or even 3 campers. Rated to withstand severe winter conditions but built with outstanding ventilation control, the Dragonfly is at home both traversing alpine peaks in winter or catching a coastal breeze in spring.
Named after the Mont Dragonfly Tent from the early 2000s, the new Dragonfly is a testament to Mont’s long history of advanced tent design & manufacturing.
While rated as a 4 season alpine tent, the Dragonfly is also appropriate for spring, summer and autumn camping thanks to its excellent and versatile ventilation: two internally accessible ceiling vents, full mesh/Nylon inner doors and the ability to 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or completely open both fly doors.
The 100% waterproof tub floor on the Dragonfly is made from a highly durable 70 denier Nylon with a market leading 20,000mm TPU lamination. TPU lamination is superior to PU lamination and far superior to PU coating. TPU lamination is totally waterproof, durable, lightweight, more resistant to chemical damage (sunscreen, fuel etc) and almost impervious to hydrolysis.
- Weight: 2500g
- Minimum weight: 2350g (Inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs)
- Inner dimensions: 142cm wide x 224cm long x 107cm tall Inner floor area3.18m2
- Vestibules: 77cm wide each
- Compressed Tent Sack: 44cm x 18cm
- Collapsed Pole Length: 45cm
- Inner upper: Mesh and 15 denier ripstop Nylon
- Floor: 70 denier Nylon with 20,000mm waterhead laminated TPU
- Fly: 30 denier ripstop Nylon, silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside with 2000mm waterhead
- Poles: 3 piece DAC 9.6mm Featherlite NSL Poles
- Guy lines: 2x 3 point attachment guy cords
- Pegs: 8x T-Bone Stakes