Garmont’s Endorphin is the choice for freeriders, ski mountaineers, skiers who hike for their turns and pros who live in their boots. Why you ask? It’s as stiff and responsive as the best alpine boot, powerful to arc the biggest skis, and as mobile as a ski mountaineering boot. The 130 AT flex index and freeride design make for one hell of a stiff and responsive boot that stands up against any freeride alpine boot.
- Multi-injected cuffs provide support and leverage when you arc your big boards down the slope.
- Broadband 2 tongue has a smooth, firm, progressive forward flex ideal for those who expect top alpine performance in the steeps and difficult terrain.
- Three-position cuffs lock in two forward lean positions, 20 and 25-degree, and unlock to an easy walk mode.
- Rabid Thermo liners mold to your feet for a custom fit.
- Soles interchange from ISO norm alpine sole to a ski mountaineering sole.
- Colours: Black/Red
- Shell: Selected polymers
- Flex Index: 130 AT
- Liners: Pad-Lock FLASH M, G-Fit HIGH M
- Closure: 4 Freeride Buckles + Power Strap
- Weight: G-Fit gr 2060 (size 27.5), Pad-Lock gr 2112 (size 27.5)
- Forward Lean: 20, 25 degrees + free for walking
- System: UNI ISO Alpine