Burly enough to rip the toughest terrain and conditions on big skis, the Shogun is still light enough for extended tours. It is TECH* compatible for maximum versatility whether touring or skiing the resort. Like the Radium, it is flexed for performance. Its multi-injected lower shell has a unique flex insert for touring ease, multi-injected cuff for a close, responsive fit with awesome leverage. The Shogun is available with the G-fit Rapid.
The Shogun’s fit has been improved with a roomier toe, wider forefoot, and narrowing of the heel. We also added a rubber dam under the overlap for a better seal against snow entry. The Shogun’s buckles have been improved with our new Freeride buckles.
- Colors: Orange/Anthracite
- Shell: Selected Technical Polymers
- Flex Index: 120 AT
- Liners: G-Fit Rapid
- Closure: 4 Improved Freeride Buckles + Power Strap
- Weight: G-Fit 1920 gr (size 27.5)
- Size Range: 25-30.5
- Forward Lean: 25 degrees+ free for walking
- System: UNI TECH*
*TECH signifies compatibility with ATK, G3, Plum, and Dynafit®-like binding systems.
- Colors Orange/Anthracite
- Shell Selected Technical Polymers
- Flex Index 120 AT
- Liners G-Fit Rapid
- Closure 4 Improved Freeride Buckles + Power Strap
- Weight G-Fit 1920 gr (size 27.5)
- Size Range 25-30.5
- Forward Lean 25 degrees+ free for walking
- System UNI TECH*
*TECH signifies compatibility with ATK, G3,
Plum, and Dynafit®-like binding systems.