Made for the solo hiker, Goondie 1 breaks the lightweight mould by offering comfort and practicality without a massive weight penalty. There is room to sit up and read or get dressed, a single door for entry and a storage hatch for your stove or boots.
The full nylon inner adds warmth and wind protection, making this an excellent choice for solo hikers on extended solo missions below the snowline.
For super light weight options, consider adding the Goondie 1 footprint. This is an ultralight alternative to the tent inner.
- Capacity: 1 person
- Weight: 1340g
- Packaged Weight: 1510g
- Internal floor space: 1.84m²
- Inner dimensions: 850 wide head (750 wide foot) x 2300 long x 950 high
- Vestibules: 1 (+1 internal)
- Entrances: 1
- Fly Material: 7D Nylon Sil/PU; 1200mm waterhead
- Floor Material: 75D Polyester PEU; 5000mm waterhead
- Inner walls/ceiling material: nylon lower and nylon upper
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pegs: Forged alloy