With the Griffin you get performance, style and value all on one package. A short mounting platform gives your skis a deep, uninterrupted flex for more precise turning, and more control over your skis. The wide profile toe piece boosts up the torsional strength of the binding to give you power with every turn. Marker's Inter-Pivot Heel will keep you locked down no matter how hard you charge, and the Stainless Steel Gliding AFD, with adjustable height, protects against worn out and dirty boot soles. When it's time for some new clamps get the most popular one out there with the Marker Griffin.
The Marker Griffin now features a SOLE ID toepiece making it compatible with ISO 5355 (Alpine Boots) and ISO 9523 (Boots with touring soles)
Please note we can accommodate different width skis by swapping out the brakes for a different size.
- Boot Sole Compatibility: ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- Toe System: Triple Pivot Elite
- Step-In Heel: Inter Pivot
- Din Range: 4 - 13
- Standing Height: 22 mm
- Binding Weight: 1890 grams (90mm), 1900 grams (110mm), 1910 grams (120mm)
- Recommended Skier Weight : 40 + Kgs
- Recommended Use: All-Mountain, Power, Freestyle, Freeride