The men's Burton Imperial Snowboard boot channels 30 years of expertise. Its high-end SLX-inspired performance includes S4 shell panels to keep the flex consistent, lightweight Vibram® EcoStep™ soles for added grip, footprint-reducing Shrinkage, plus an EST® chassis with B3 Gel cushioning for ultimate board feel. Total Comfort delivers a broken-in feel right out of the box, while Sleeping Bag heat-reflective foil defies cold weather. With a flex that sits at the sweet spot between the Ion and Concord, this is the high-performance all-terrain boot you've been searching for.
- LACING: Speed Zone lacing system features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds, New England Ropes use American-made fibers and are virtually indestructible, won't kink, and are easy to re-lace
- FLEX / RESPONSE: GripLITE backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 firm flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride, S4 shell panels are super light and resilient and evenly distribute strap pressure to maximize rebound, provide consistent flex, and resist breakdown
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Focus cuff boosts heel hold by hugging the ankle, riding slightly higher for increased response, Imprint 3 liner has a hook-and-loop closure system with an inner lace lock for a snug fit and lightweight power panels for added response
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions, B3 gel cushioning provides maximum dampening, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Ecostep rubber outsole gives you the legendary grip of Vibram® in a lighter weight package and with 30% recycled construction with the added rebound and cushioning of dual zone EVA and B3 gel in the heel and toe, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty