Flexible in both senses of the word - Sea to Summit's Lightweight Dry Sack is soft and pliable and also ideal for many different uses.
It is made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable Nylon fabric so you can squash them into spots heavy-duty dry bags won’t go. The interior polyurethane coating is coloured white to improve visibility and make it easy to find small items in poor light. Available in five colours to optimise colour-coded organisation, they use the same non-wicking roll-top closure as our other dry sacks for a reliable watertight seal. Featuring a D-ring at the field repairable buckle point for easy attachment, they’re ideal for backpacking, cycle touring, travel, ski touring and more.
- Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Non-wicking roll top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Double stitched seams
- Round base on all sizes
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in.
- Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water