Get more from your goggles with this cylindrical shape offering our highest level optics, widest field of view, plus our quick-change magnetic lens system in a frame scaled to fit smaller faces.
The Anon M4S Cylindrical Goggles feature the same high-end performance of the M4 Goggles in a frame scaled for medium-sized faces. They offer a precise helmet-to-goggle fit with the wide field of view and low-profile design of a cylindrical lens. The Low Bridge Fit features enhanced face foam that tapers to be 5-7mm thicker at the nose for a gapless fit. Our innovative Magna-Tech® quick lens-change technology uses a powerful magnetic interface that allows you to swap lenses with ease. The M4S offers the unprecedented versatility to switch between toric and cylindrical style lenses. This edition of the M4S includes two cylindrical lenses featuring Perceive optics for high-contrast, terrain-defining clarity and our best anti-fog treatment for crystal clear vision through a wide range of conditions. Magnetic Face Mask Integration (MFI®) provides seamless face mask attachment, and full-perimeter vents maintain consistent airflow for fog-free clarity. Includes an MFI face mask, microfiber goggle bag, and bonus lens.
- Low-Bridge, Medium Fit: Low-bridge fit goggles have additional face foam in the nose pocket for a snug, gap-free fit on faces with higher cheekbones and a lower nose bridge; Unisex frame fits medium faces; Helmet compatible; Bonus lens and microfiber goggle bag included.
- Magna-Tech: Magna-Tech® quick lens-change technology uses magnets and up to 8 points of connection to provide riders with a seamless and secure lens-to-frame seal with unsurpassed retention.
- Perceive Lens Technology: Perceive lens provides high-contrast vision and terrain-defining clarity in just about any light condition; A hydrophobic and oleophobic coating provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning.
- Cylindrical Lens, OTG: Cylindrical injected lens design reduces peripheral distortion; Over the Glass compatible frame designed to accommodate prescription eyewear underneath the goggles.
- MFI® Compatible: MFI® technology (Magnetic Face Mask Integration) uses magnetic connection to quickly seal your face mask to your goggles without obstructing ventilation for a gapless setup that seals out the elements.
- Warranty: All Anon products are backed by a 1-year warranty from date of purchase.