Note: Sleeping bags can take 5-10 days before being shipped.
The Brindabella 850, available in Standard, Women's & XL sizes, is a high performance sleeping bag for cool to cold adventures above & below the snow-line.
A unique Cordless Collar System, vertical baffles for insulation efficiency & new shell fabric providing marked improvements in function & performance.
The Brindabella XT series replaces the Tapered Rectangular Series, with the Brindabella XT 850 model replacing the Kiandra model.
- Intended use: Bushwalking/Alpine
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: -10°C / 14°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -16°C / 3°F
- Shell fabric: Hydronaute XT™
- Waterhead: 20,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (Breathability): 20,000g/m2/24hrs
- Lining fabric: Ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard size weight: 850g fill, 1485g total
- Women's size weight: 850g fill, 1455g total
- XL size weight: 950g fill, 1640g total
- Standard/Women's compressed size: 21x28cm
- XL compressed size: 23x30cm
- Down rating: 785-850 loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left side or Right side (XL & Women's Left only)
- Zip configuration: Side & Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip
- Colour: Ocean Blue/Lemongrass/Black