The Evo Super Synthetic Sleeping Bag is an all-round performer and the warmest model in the Evolution Synthetic Series. Made using hollow-core synthetic insulation laid out in a Shingle Baffle configuration the Evo Super is appropriate for cool to cold weather camping.
Synthetic sleeping bags offer fantastic value for money and the Evo Super is no exception, weighing in at only 1610g and providing warmth in temperatures as low as -6°C. The Evo Super, as well as the other Evo sleeping bags, offers versatility with a full length side zip and foot zip; in cooler conditions zip them up, in warmer conditions open them and lay your sleeping bag out flat.
Shingle Baffle Construction utilised in the Evo sleeping bags is the most durable, efficient and compact construction technique for producing high performance synthetic sleeping bags. Shingle Baffles eliminate cold spots by layering insulation at all intersections.
Note: Sleeping bags can take 5-10 days to arrive in store, before being shipped.
- Intended use: Travel/Bushwalking
- Season Rating: 3 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: 0°C / 32°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -6°C / 21°F
- Insulation: Hollow Core Synthetic
- Shell fabric: 40 denier ripstop Nylon
- Lining fabric: 40 denier Nylon
- Standard size weight: 1610g
- XL size weight: 1860g
- Approx. compressed size: 21x28cm
- Zip side: Left
- Zip configuration: Side & Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip