The Spindrift XT 1000, available in Standard, Women's & XL sizes, is an uncompromising sleeping bag designed for alpine & extreme cold conditions: Backcountry camping, polar expeditions & high altitude mountaineering.
The Spindrift XT 1000 Sleeping Bag is appropriate for temperatures of -19 to -25°C.
A unique Cordless Collar System, vertical baffles for insulation efficiency & new shell fabric providing marked improvements in function & performance.
The Spindrift XT series replaces the Specialist Boxfoot Series, with the Spindrift XT 1000 model replacing the Ossa & Main Range models.
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 5 to 7 business days before they are ready to ship.
- Intended Use: Expedition/Alpine
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: -19°C / -2°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper-25°C / -13°F
- Shell Fabric: Hydronaute XT™
- Waterhead: 20,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (Breathability): 20,000g/m2/24hrs
- Lining Fabric: Ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard size weight: 1000g fill, 1630g total
- Women's size weight: 1000g fill, 1565g total
- XL size weight: 1100g fill, 1785g total
- Approx. compressed size: 23x30cm
- Down rating: 825-850 loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left side
- Zip configuration: Side zip only. YKK brand zip with dual sliders ColourCharcoal/Fiesta Red/Black