Made with a 100% recycled Hydronaute XT-R Shell and a 100% recycled silk-touch Nylon lining. Available in Standard, Women's & Extra-Large Sizes. The Warmlite XT-R 550 is appropriate for temperatures of -1°C to -7°C.
With a technical shell fabric and high loft down but only the essential design features, the Warmlite XT-R Series provide warmth in cold to extreme cold at a very reasonable price.
The Warmlite XT-R Series feature a contoured 3D hood, box walled baffles, 3D draught tube along zips and premium 750+ loft water resistant down.
- Intended use: Bushwalking
- Season Rating: 3 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: -1°C / 30°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -7°C / 19°F
- Shell fabric: Hydronaute XT-R 100% Recycled
- Lining fabric: 100% recycled ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard size weight: 550g fill, 1060g total
- Women's size weight: 550g fill, 1020g total
- XL size weight: 650g fill, 1200g total
- Approx. compressed size: 19x24cm
- Down rating: 750+ loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left or Right on Standard, Left on Women's & XL
- Zip configuration: Side & Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip ColourBlue/Charcoal