The Mont Zero range is the holy grail of ultra light 2/3 season sleeping bags. We have made every gram count to give you the lightest, full-sized sleeping bag range on the market. The Zero SL is filled with 275g of 825-850 loft down and weighs in at only 437g. The Zero SL Down Sleeping Bag is appropriate for temperatures as low as 2°C and accommodates a user up to 6 feet tall.
The Zero SL Sleeping Bag is perfect for 2 to 3 season ultralight adventures. From trail running overnighters where every gram counts, to multi-day walks along the coast. And because of its tiny packed size and super light nature the Zero SL can be used as an extender to your existing sleeping bag, or as a just-in-case for backpacking odysseys.
Anti-Gravity Nylon is an ultralight fabric that enhances the performance and reduces the bulk and weight of down sleeping bags. The exceptionally low weight of Anti-Gravity Nylon allows down to loft to its full potential without restriction; meaning more warmth with less down, less weight, less bulk.
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 5 to 7 business days before they are ready to ship.
- Intended use: Ultralight Adventure
- Season Rating: 2-3 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: 8°C / 46°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: 2°C / 36°F
- Shell fabric: Ultralight Anti Gravity Nylon
- Lining fabric: 100% recycled ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard size weight: 275g fill, 427g total
- Packed size: 14x28cm
- Down rating: 825-850 loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left
- Zip configuration: Ultralight 1/4 length side zip
- Colour: Shadow/Black