The Mont Moondance 2FN Tent has been designed to provide you with winter-grade weather protection, lightning fast setup, minimum packed size and the lowest possible weight without sacrificing performance. The new Moondance 2FN Tent is the best lightweight, 2 person tent for hikers, bikers, skiers and adventure travellers in 3 to 4 seasons.
The new Moondance 2 Full Nylon Tent is lighter than ever at only 2200 grams, fulfilling the ultralight desires of the modern adventurer. Do not think that weight has been cut at the cost of waterproof performance: the Moondance 2FN Tent still boasts a market leading 10,000mm+ waterhead Nylon tub floor with durable PU laminate.
The Moondance 2 Tent is now rectangular allowing both the pole set and the fly to attach to either end of the tent inner. Further, the poles now have symmetrical pole hubs that can face either direction; no more attaching poles upside down by mistake!
Mont Tents are sold fully seam sealed, waterproof and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent.
With a Full Nylon interior the Moondance 2FN allows you greater protection, particularly in cold and wintery conditions. Ultralight 20 denier rip-stop Nylon provides insulation in colder climates, more protection from condensation coming off the fly, and prevents wind-blown snow coming in if the weather really turns on you.
- Intended use: Bushwalking
- Season Rating: Sub Alpine 4 Season
- Capacity: 2 Person
- Weight: 2200g
- Minimum weight: 1865kg (inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs)
- Internal floor space: 2.76m2
- Inner dimensions: 128cm wide 216cm long 100cm tall
- Tent Sack compressed dimensions: 33x15cm
- Collapsed pole length: 49cm
- Vestibules: 2
- Entrances: 2
- Fly material: 30 denier ripstop Nylon, Silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside, 2000mm waterhead
- Inner upper material: Full height 15 denier ripstop Nylon
- Inner floor material: 40 denier Nylon with 10,000mm waterhead TPU Lamination
- Poles: 3 piece DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pegs: 8 T-Bone Stakes (8g each)