The Moondance EX is the largest tent in the Mont lightweight range. At just 2300g it is impressively light for its generous dimensions and is ideal for those looking for a roomy 2 person or comfortable 3 person tent.
With the same weatherproof & weight-saving features that make the Mont Moondance 2 a bestseller, the Moondance EX is perfect for adventures with 2-to-3 people: Lightweight bushwalking, bike packing epics or family camping fun.
The Moondance EX easily fits three standard size sleeping mats and with a high ceiling and steep side walls is very spacious inside. Dual doors allow you to climb in and out without disturbing your camping partners and the dual vestibules provide ample space for backpacks, boots and more.
Mont Tents are sold fully seam sealed, waterproof and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent.
- Intended use: Bushwalking
- Season Rating: 3 Season
- Capacity: 2 to 3 Person
- Weight: 2300g total
- Minimum weight: 2150g (inner, fly, poles, 2 pegs, guylines)
- Internal floor space: 3.74m2
- Inner dimensions: 170cm wide 220cm long 106cm tall
- Tent Sack compressed dimensions: 36x16cm
- Collapsed pole length: 54cm
- Vestibules: 2
- Entrances: 2
- Fly material: 30 denier ripstop Nylon, Silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside, 2000mm waterhead
- Inner upper material: partial 15 denier ripstop nylon and No-See-Um mesh
- Inner floor material: 40 denier Nylon with 25,000mm waterhead Lamination Poles
- DAC Featherlite: NSL 10.25mm Poleset
- Pegs: 8 T-Bone Stakes (8g each)