This sleeping bag is perfect for entry-level to mid-range bushwalking and camping. Made from high-end materials with awesome features, it allows a warm, cosy sleep while remaining friendly to the hip pocket. The tapered rectangular Camp Lite has a relaxed fit and is available in four temperature ratings (ISO 23537.1 limit of comfort 0, -3, -6 and -10°C) and regular and large sizes. The 20-denier Vapour Vent V2 fabric used in both shell and lining is very durable and breathable, while the full-length YKK #5 locking zip has an anti-snag slider and extends from the shoulder around to the opposite ankle, allowing excellent venting.
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 5 to 7 business days before they are ready to ship.
- Tapered rectangular shape offers versatility and roomy comfort
- Box-wall baffling gives maximum thermal efficiency V-baffles block migration of down, keeping it trapped where you need it most
- Differentially cut baffles promote full and complete lofting of down
- The half-moon foot-box is wide and cosy, while base draft tubes keep you warm and toasty
- The single, full-length YKK #5 zip has a locking slider and innovative anti-snag cover Zip can be opened from the ankle to vent just the feet, or undone entirely to use the bag as a quilt
- The contoured hood cinches tight to enclose your head while leaving enough space for your nose and mouth
- Hydrophobic Down repels water, helping down stay lofty in all conditions. Filled with ethically-sourced 700-750 loft
- Hydrophobic Down Water-resistant thread is used to make a durable, well-sealed sleeping bag Hang loops on the foot-box allow you to hang, dry and store your sleeping bag easily