The Cocoon gives the best warmth-to-weight ratio in the ONE PLANET range without compromising on comfort, making it awesome for lightweight adventures. Bags in this series are available in three temperature ratings (-5, -8 and -11°C ISO 23537.1 limit of comfort), and small, regular and large sizes. The 10-denier Vapour Vent V2 fabric used in the shell and lining is ‘downproof by construction’, offering exceptional breathability, natural water repellency and durability. The generous mummy shape allows wriggle room, while the Vertical-V baffles and dual draft tubes keep you warm. The full-length YKK #5 locking zip opens from the foot for ventilation, while the anti-snag slider combines with our protective draft tube to stop jamming.
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 5 to 7 business days before they are ready to ship.
- Generous mummy shape maximises thermally efficiency without restricting movement or comfort
- Box-wall baffles give maximum thermal efficiency
- Vertical-V baffling system reduces down migration, keeping it trapped where you need it most
- Differentially cut baffles promote full and complete lofting of down Large foot-box reduces down compression while giving enough height for your feet and space to wriggle your toes
- The contoured hood encloses your head, cinching tight while leaving enough space for your nose and mouth
- Hood and neck muff integrate to prevent warmth escaping
- Full-length side zip from hood to ankle: a YKK #5 with locking slider and innovative, anti-snag cover
- Selecting a zip side is easy: when lying in a sleeping bag, a left-hand zip (LH) is on your left side
- Joined at the zip: full-length zips allow models with compatible left and right zips to be zipped together
- Hydrophobic Down repels water, helping down stay lofty in all conditions
- Your choice of down: ethically-sourced Hydrophobic Down in either 700-750 loft, or lighter (but just as warm) 800-850 loft Water-resistant thread is used to make a durable, well-sealed sleeping bag
- Hang loops on the foot-box allow you to hang, dry and store your sleeping bag easily