The Nitrous is the perfect bag when every gram counts. It’s designed for use in summer or shoulder seasons, or can be paired with a Quest booster for year–round use. The mummy shape is generous, and filled with 800-850 loft Hydrophobic Down, it’s available in three temperature ratings (+2, -1 and -3°C ISO 23537.1 limit of comfort) and small, regular and large sizes. The lightweight downproof by construction 10 D Vapour Vent V2 fabric offers excellent breathability, durability and water repellence, while the full–length YKK #5 locking zip has an anti-snag slider and opens at both ends, allowing extra ventilation.
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 5 to 7 business days before they are ready to ship.
- Generous mummy shape maximises thermally efficiency without restricting movement or comfort
- Box-wall baffles give maximum thermal efficiency
- Vertical-V baffling system reduces down migration, – keeping it trapped where you need it most
- Differentially cut baffles promote full and complete lofting of down
- Large foot-box reduces down compression while giving enough height for your feet and space to wriggle your toes
- Three-quarter hood is contoured to cover your head comfortably and effectively
- Full-length side zip from hood to ankle: a YKK #5 with locking slider and innovative, anti-snag cover
- Selecting a zip side is easy: when lying in a sleeping bag, a left-hand zip (LH) is on your left side
- Joined at the zip:full-length zips allow models with compatible left and right zips to be zipped together
- Hydrophobic Down repels water, helping down stay lofty in all conditions 800-850loft
- Hydrophobic Down is premium, lightweight and ethically-sourced
- Water-resistant thread is used to make a durable, well-sealed sleeping bag
- Hang loops on the foot-box allow you to hang, dry and store your sleeping bag easily