Lightness, comfort and style have made the METEOR helmet a signature product for climbing and mountaineering. This model features large openings for excellent ventilation, and the adjustment system allows each climber to make the helmet fit his or her head shape. The absorbent foam along the perimeter of the helmet offers reinforced protection over the entire head.
- Only 240 g
- Low-profile design of the helmet achieved using In-Mold construction with an expanded polystyrene (EPS) foam liner injected inside a lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Large vents offer excellent air flow
- Quality finish and a sleek design
- Designed in accordance with Petzl’s TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- First CE-certified ski touring helmet
- Optimal ventilation on both the ascent and descent. The helmet can be worn comfortably from the beginning to the end of an outing
- Front of helmet is specifically designed for use with ski goggles
- Rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands
- Semi-rigid headband can be easily adjusted, even with gloves on
- Two clips in front and a rear elastic band help the user secure a headlamp to the helmet
NOTE: This helmet does not meet the requirements of the EN 1077 standard for alpine skiing helmets.
- Material(s): polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing
- Certification(s): CE EN 12492, CE casque de ski de randonnée, UIAA