For quick trips into backcountry terrain, the Soelden 22 is a streamlined carry that puts safety first. Enlarged ski loops, a sewn-in helmet net and easily adjustable buckles, make this lightweight pack a must for your snowsports quiver. A large front panel J-zip provides quick access to your avalanche safety kit, with shovel handle and probe sleeves to keep emergency items at the ready. A main backpanel compartment offers space to stash your skins, extra layers, hydration and snacks. Enjoy a lightweight die cut foam backpanel and adjustable suspension straps for superior comfort and stability. Constructed with an eye for sustainability, this pack series uses bluesign® approved main body high tenacity nylon and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
- VOLUME: 1343 IN3 / 22 L
- DIMENSIONS: 51H X 29W X 24D CM
- WEIGHT: 2.205 LBS.
- FABRIC MAIN: bluesign® approved, 100% recycled 210D nylon, DWR treatment made without PFAS
- FABRIC BOTTOM: bluesign® approved, 100% recycled 70D nylon, DWR treatment made without PFAS
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket