Sherpa Thermals are the ideal base layer. Worn snugly and close to the skin they keep you warm, dry and comfortable. You will always perform at your best when walking, running, cycling, kayaking, bushwalking, hiking, climbing, skiing, or just hanging out in cooler conditions.
- Sherpa's PCD II Polypropylene has the lowest thermal conductivity of any traditional fabric, allowing your body to retain its natural heat. It keeps you dry because polypropylene does not absorb moisture. Any moisture generated through physical exertion is wicked away from the body, leaving a warm layer of air next to the skin.
- PCD II Polypropylene is also very lightweight and extremely quick to dry, making it easy to keep fresh for multi-day users. It is also significantly softer than other polypropylenes and has an almost cotton like feel to it. It is extremely comfortable to wear.
- Superior warmth
- Ultra soft to the touch
- Raglan sleeves for extra comfort
- Lightweight and comfortable (190 gsm fabric)
- Excellent moisture management
- Excellent freedom of movement
- Machine washable, quick drying and colour fast