Experience the power of the Zero G Tour Scout, our second stiffest and second lightest touring boot that excels in downhill performance without weighing down the uphill. Compared to the Zero G Tour Pro, the Scout is designed for advanced skiers who are looking for a more forgiving flex. Thanks to a polyurethane cuff and Grilamid shell, the Zero G Tour Scout weighs just 1,360 grams (at a size 26.5)—a fraction of the weight of most ski boots. An uber-wide 55-degree range of motion makes a hike up a skin track feel like a walk in the park. And yet, when you lock down the four buckles for the descent, the Zero G Tour Scout’s 120 flex shines, making this touring boot super fun and stable for the downhill.
- Customization Liner: LIGHT FIT
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Touring - VIBRAM - Low tech inserts
- Shell: Grilamid® - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PU Liner: LIGHT FIT, with laces - Recco®
- Buckles: 4 Light Magnesum, Hiking position
- Spoiler: Tongue Spoiler
- Powerstrap: 35mm light with hook