The Brindabella 700, available in Standard, Women's & XL sizes, is a high performance sleeping bag for cool to cold adventures above & below the snow-line.
A unique Cordless Collar System, vertical baffles for insulation efficiency & new shell fabric providing marked improvements in function & performance.
The Brindabella XT series replaces the Tapered Rectangular Series, with the Brindabella XT 700 model replacing the Brindabella & Ossa models.
- Intended use: Bushwalking/Alpine
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Women/Cold Sleepers:-6°C / 21°F
- Men/Warm Sleepers:-12°C / 10°F
- Shell fabric: Hydronaute XT™
- Waterhead: 20,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (Breathability): 20,000g/m2/24hrs
- Lining fabric: Ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard size weight: 700g fill, 1330g total
- Women's size weight: 700g fill, 1305g total
- XL size weight: 800g fill, 1465g total
- Standard/Women's compressed size: 19x26cm
- XL compressed size: 21x28cm
- Down rating: 785-850 loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left or Right (XL Left only)
- Zip configuration: Side & Foot zips. YKK brand zips, dual sliders on side zip
- Colour: Ocean Blue/Lemongrass/Black
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 5 to 7 business days before they are ready to ship.