The Spindrift XT 850, available in Standard, Women's & XL sizes, is an uncompromising sleeping bags designed for alpine & extreme cold conditions: Backcountry camping, polar expeditions & high altitude mountaineering.
A unique Cordless Collar System, vertical baffles for insulation efficiency & new shell fabric providing marked improvements in function & performance.
The Spindrift XT series replaces the Specialist Boxfoot Series, with the Spindrift XT 850 model replacing the Zeal & Telemark models.
- Intended use: Expedition/Alpine
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: -13°C / 9°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -19°C / -2°F
- Shell fabric: Hydronaute XT™
- Waterhead: 20,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate (Breathability): 20,000g/m2/24hrs
- Lining fabric: Ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard size weight: 850g fill, 1430g total
- Women's size weight: 850g fill, 1400g total
- XL size weight: 950g fill, 1600g total
- Standard/Women's compressed size: 21x28cm
- XL compressed size: 23x30cm
- Down rating: 825-850 loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left side
- Zip configuration: Side zip only. YKK brand zip with dual sliders ColourCharcoal/Fiesta Red/Black