Made with a 100% recycled Hydronaute XT-R Shell and a 100% recycled silk-touch Nylon lining. Available in Standard, Women's & Extra-Large Sizes. The Warmlite XT-R Boxfoot 750 is appropriate for temperatures of -9°C to -14°C.
With a technical shell fabric and high loft down but only the essential design features, the Warmlite XT-R Series provide warmth in cold to extreme cold at a very reasonable price.
The Warmlite XT-R Boxfoot 750 features a contoured 3D hood, box walled baffles, 3D boxfoot, 3D draught tube along zip and premium 750+ loft water resistant down.
- Intended use: Bushwalking/Alpine
- Season Rating: 4 Season
- Women &/or Cold Sleeper: -9°C / 16°F
- Men &/or Warm Sleeper: -14°C / 7°F
- Shell fabric: Hydronaute XT-R 100% Recycled
- Lining fabric: 100% recycled ultralight silk-touch 15 denier downproof Nylon
- Standard size weight: 750g fill, 1240g total
- Women's size weight: 750g fill, 1200g total
- XL size weight: 850g fill, 1475g total
- Standard/Women's compressed size: 19x26cm
- XL compressed size: 21x28cm
- Down rating: 750+ loft premium white duck down
- Down treatment: Water resistant DWR Loft treatment
- Zip side: Left
- Zip configuration: Side zip only. YKK brand zip with dual sliders ColourBlue/Charcoal