The Moondance 1 Full Nylon (FN) Tent is a lightweight, fully seam-sealed, totally waterproof, sub-alpine 4 season, 1 person tent that doesn't force you to camp cramped or exposed to the elements. Ideal for any bike-packer, bushwalker or adventure traveller looking for the best, most liveable, 1 person tent on the market.
The Mont Moondance 1FN has 25% more internal floor area than the average 1 person tent. A 30cm wide 220cm long triangular expansion opposite the doorway provides waterproof internal space for your clothes, pack & accessories. Totalling 2.3m2 of internal floor space makes the Moondance 1 an incredibly spacious 1 person tent. Steep walls at either end and a wide ridge pole across the roof provide a spacious interior ideal for waiting out poor weather in comfort.
With a Full Nylon interior the Moondance 1FN allows you greater protection, particularly in cold and wintery conditions. Ultralight 15 denier rip-stop Nylon provides insulation in colder climates, more protection from condensation coming off the fly, and prevents wind-blown snow coming in if the weather really turns on you.
Mont Tents are sold fully seam sealed, waterproof and ready for rain straight out of the box. There is no need to seam seal your new Mont tent.
- Intended use: Bushwalking
- Season Rating: 3 Season
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Weight: 1600g TBC
- Minimum weight: TBC
- Internal floor space: 2.3m2, 25% more than the average 1 person tent
- Inner dimensions: 90cm wide ends, 120cm wide centre 220cm long 95cm tall
- Tent Sack compessed dimensions: 28x13cm
- Collapsed pole length: 49cm
- Vestibules: 1 + internal vestibule
- Entrances: 1
- Fly material: 30 denier ripstop Nylon, Silicon DWR outside, PU coating inside, 2000mm waterhead
- Inner upper material: full height 15 denier ripstop nylon
- Floor material: 40 denier Nylon with 10,000mm waterhead TPU Lamination
- Poles: 3 piece DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pegs: 8 T-Bone Stakes (8g each)