This full-featured rucksack is practical, cheeky and tough, designed to take you off the straight and narrow, over the contour lines and into an adventure. The Larrikin is an updated version of One Planet's dual-access pack, featuring classic materials (our famous Waterloc® canvas and Cordura® nylon) and sporting the comfort of an Exact Fit harness.
One Planet design and clever features combine to bring our philosophy – ‘make it good, make it work, make it last’ – into the real world. The Larrikin has our innovative floating floor, giving the option of a separate bottom compartment. The zipped access for this is protected by tough YKK zips and an external Waterloc canvas storm shield. The large-capacity front pocket has side zip access so the whole space can be easily used and reached.
Both the side and lid compression-straps double as gear attachment points, giving versatility when carrying equipment needed for a specific trip. The side compression-straps have side release buckles, while the ones on the lid have an innovative governor to stop the buckles dangling in the dirt and keep your gear secure, even when accessing the rucksack’s contents.
There are clever pockets: a zipped one in the large, floating lid, as well as dual water bottle pockets beside the lumbar pad for easy reach. Under the lid, the throat compression-strap keeps your gear snug and ensures you have enough space for a broad-brimmed hat. (Yep, we’re Aussie.) Extra add-ons like the Trash & Treasure and Hipbelt Pocket increase space and functionality.
- Exact Fit harness provides unparalleled carrying comfort
- Eight standard sizes, including four for men and four for women
- Dual compartments give easy access to your gear
- Waterloc® canvas material (390 gsm) reinforced with Cordura® nylon in high-wear areas
- Canvas-bound seams
- YKK zips
- Floating lid allows expansion and has two pockets, one with a key clip
- Generous front pocket with side zip access (water resistant, with a hefty storm shield)
- Dual, easy-reach water bottle pockets
- Two side compression-straps with side-release buckles
- The grey interior bounces light up, making it easier to find kit inside
- Bottom compression strap is designed for carrying skis
- Multiple gear attachment points, allowing versatility in hauling without sacrificing pack access
- Throat compression strap
- Ice axe attachment points
- Mat attachment buckles
- Trekking pole carry system
- Tent pole/snow stake/wand pockets