The Winter Lite is designed to keep you warm on multiday journeys in conditions both alpine and extreme. The bags are available in three temperature ratings, -12, -16 and -20°C (ISO 23537.1 limit of comfort), and two sizes: regular and large. The shell is made from Pertex Quantum Pro (formerly known as Endurance), a fabric that is water- and wind-resistant and highly breathable, giving amazing weather protection and moisture management. The generous mummy shape is both comfortable and thermally efficient, while the vertical baffle system consists of strategically placed vertical-horizontal-vertical baffles, ensuring maximum warmth for weight. Winter Lite bags are finished with full-length zips so you can still get your feet out, with #5 YKK locking zips with anti-snag sliders used.
Note: As One Planet down sleeping bags are filled to order, due to lockdowns, it is currently taking 3-4 weeks before they are ready to ship.
- Intended use: alpine
- Temperature rating: Comfort -11°; Limit -20°; Extreme -40°
- User height: Oversize Small 183cm; Oversize Large 187cm
- Shoulder circumference: Oversize Small 155cm; Oversize Large 165cm
- Stuff sac size: Oversize Small 14L; Oversize Large 165L
- Compressed size: Oversize Small 22x28cm (700-750 fill) / 22x27cm (800-850 fill); Oversize Large 22x28cm (700-750 fill) / 22x27cm (800-850 fill).
- Weight (700-750 fill): Oversize Small 1515g; Oversize Large 1396g
- Weight (800-850 fill): Oversize Small 1601g; Oversize Large 1474g
- Shape: mummy
- Baffle construction: vertical baffle system (vertical-horizontal-vertical baffles) with box wall construction
- Zip: YKK #5 with locking slider and anti-snag cover
- Zip configuration: full-length zip
- Zip side: regular available with RH or LH zip; large with LH zip
- Zip pull: glows in the dark
- Shell fabric: Pertex Quantum Pro® (formerly called Pertex Endurance®)
- Internal fabric: 10-denier Vapour Vent V2. Downproof by construction, highly breathable, with C0, environmentally-friendly water repellent treatment
- Down loft: available in 700-750 loft or 800-850 loft, both tested by the IDFL
- Down distribution: 55% top, 45% bottom
- Down treatment: DWR (hydrophobic durable water repellency)
- Booster compatible: Quest series boosters
- Compression stuff sack: included
- Storage bag: included