Alpine adventures demand waterproof, windproof and breathable outerwear that allows complete movement without restraint. Whatever your alpine pursuit, be it skiing, snowshoeing, climbing, the Mont Supersonic Jacket with an athletic hip length cut, ventilation, adjustable hood and durable 3-layer Hydronaute Pro fabric, ticks all the boxes.
Inside you will notice micro-tape factory sealed seams that are 100% waterproof while being significantly less bulky than standard seam tape. This new 14mm seam tape tests successfully at 3psi for 3minutes just as the previously used 22mm seam tape; waterproof seams with reduced weight and bulk.
Spacious enough to fit over a climbing helmet the 3-piece hood has adjustment points around the crown and face for maximum protection and comfort. Combined with Mont's signature wired-brim the Supersonic hood can be shaped and fitted for any condition.
By constructing the Supersonic Jacket with a curved zip finishing to the side of your chin we have drastically reduced abrasion caused by zipper hardware. Underneath is a laminated flap with a soft face fabric and smooth seams.
- Intended Use: Alpine
- Fabric: Hydronaute PRO waterproof windproof breathable
- Weight: 480g (MD)
- Waterhead: 25,000mm
- Breathability: 26,000g/m²/24hours
- Fitting Guide: Regular Fit: A classic comfortable cut. Designed to fit over base and mid-layers without restricting movement.
- Woven backing resists flexing and stretch over high wear points like shoulders and elbows 100% factory seam sealed with 14mm micro-tape
- Water resistant YKK AquaGuard zips on front, pit vents, two chest pockets and single sleeve pocket
- Hook-and-loop closures on cuffs
- Laminated drawcord adjustments on hem, hood facing, and hood crown
- Sewn with Hydrophobic Epic Thread
- Wired visor on hood 3 piece hood with wired visor and multiple adjustments
- Articulated elbows for a comfortable fit and unhindered movement
- Hip-length for unhindered movement