Nothing has been lost in this scaling-down of our acclaimed First Arrow design. The Second Arrow is a high-tech, compact, 2-person, double-skinned expedition tent for ultra-lightweight travel in snow, across exposed country and in severe weather. It's excellent flow-through ventilation also makes it perfect for summer and tropical use. It is also a perfect solution for solo travellers looking for a roomier tent with 5-season performance. This tent is now only available with our high-tech outer tent skin fabric: 30 denier, high-tenacity ripstop nylon with silicone elastomer face treatment. Taller users will appreciate the increase given to the height of the front pole arc in early 2010.
- Tapered Tunnel, 5-season, compact 2-Person tent.
- Integral pitch - poles in outer, inner attaches under, outer can be used alone
- Min Wt 1.66 kg
- Packed Wt 1.86 kg
- Floor Dimensions: 2.20m long x 1.34m widest
- Outer Tent Fabric: Siliconised 30d Nylon 66, 3000mm HH sil/sil coating.
- Outer Tent Colour: Apple Green.
- Inner Tent: Grey 20d air-permeable ripstop nylon, Black 20d nylon mesh door screens.
- Floor: Deep, unstressed tub, 40d nylon with 5,000mm HH PE coating
- Poles: Osung Duraluminum Air Lite 9.1mm
- Pegs: 7 x 4-Flute HT Aluminium, with pull cords.