The Goondie 2 has two doors and two vestibules, so there’s no need to play tent Twister. The comfortable, freestanding design is kept stable in nasty conditions by strong poles with a flexible hub, stash-away guy lines and good quality YKK zippers.
The mesh inner allows maximum ventilation, while the 30 denier polyester flysheet gives durability in the field. And it still doesn’t weigh much, especially when split between two bushwalkers.
- Capacity: 2 person
- Weight: 1775g
- Packaged Weight: 1920g
- Internal floor space: 2.76m²
- Inner dimensions: 1200 wide head (1000 wide foot) x 2300 long x 980 high
- Vestibules: 1 (+1 internal)
- Entrances: 2
- Fly Material: 30D Polyester Sil/PU; 1500mm waterhead
- Floor Material: 75D Polyester PEU; 5000mm waterhead
- Inner walls/ceiling material: nylon lower and mesh upper
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL
- Pegs: Forged alloy