The Winter Lite is designed to keep you warm on multiday journeys in conditions both alpine and extreme. The bags are available in three temperature ratings, -12, -16 and -20°C (ISO 23537.1 limit of comfort), and two sizes: regular and large. The shell is made from Pertex Quantum Pro (formerly known as Endurance), a fabric that is water- and wind-resistant and highly breathable, giving amazing weather protection and moisture management. The generous mummy shape is both comfortable and thermally efficient, while the vertical baffle system consists of strategically placed vertical-horizontal-vertical baffles, ensuring maximum warmth for weight. Winter Lite bags are finished with full-length zips so you can still get your feet out, with #5 YKK locking zips with anti-snag sliders used.
Note: As many of our down sleeping bags are filled to order, it can often take 7 to 10 business days before they are ready to ship.
- Intended use: alpine
- Temperature rating: Comfort -5°; Limit -12°; Extreme -30°
- User height: Regular 187cm; Large 197cm
- Shoulder circumference: Regular 160cm; Large 165cm
- Stuff sac size: Regular 10L; Large 12L
- Compressed size: Regular 20x26cm (700-750 fill) / 20x25cm (800-850 fill); Large 20x28cm (700-750 fill) / 20x27cm (800-850 fill).
- Weight (700-750 fill): Regular 1258g; Large 1336g
- Weight (800-850 fill): Regular 1168g; Large 1239g
- Shape: mummy
- Baffle construction: vertical baffle system (vertical-horizontal-vertical baffles) with box wall construction
- Zip: YKK #5 with locking slider and anti-snag cover
- Zip configuration: full-length zip
- Zip side: regular available with RH or LH zip; large with LH zip
- Zip pull: glows in the dark
- Shell fabric: Pertex Quantum Pro® (formerly called Pertex Endurance®)
- Internal fabric: 10-denier Vapour Vent V2. Downproof by construction, highly breathable, with C0, environmentally-friendly water repellent treatment
- Down loft: available in 700-750 loft or 800-850 loft, both tested by the IDFL
- Down distribution: 55% top, 45% bottom
- Down treatment: DWR (hydrophobic durable water repellency)
- Booster compatible: Quest series boosters
- Compression stuff sack: included
- Storage bag: included